The product is composed of a mask body, a nose clip and an elastic headband. The mask body is made of PP non-woven fabric, and the outer layer is made of PP non-woven fabric material, filter material, needle punched cotton and melt blown material.
1. Unfold the mask and fix it above the nose and mouth.
2. Pull the earring back to the ear and connect the earring to the retaining clip to improve comfort and prevent leakage.
3. Make sure the nose clip is firmly installed around the nose and the end is against the cheek to obtain a good seal.
4. In order to check whether it is appropriate, cover the mask with both hands and exhale hard. If air leaks around the nose, tighten the nose clip; If the edge leaks, reposition the earrings for a better fit.
5. Repeat the adjustment until the mask is properly sealed.
6. If proper sealing cannot be achieved, do not enter the contaminated area, otherwise it may cause disease.
Breathing valve ear strap wearing method png
Precautions and limitations:
A. Do not use in an environment higher than 50 ℃.
B. Do not use in an environment with an oxygen content of less than 20%.
C. Do not use in toxic gas environment.
D. It is not recommended for children, pregnant women or the elderly.
E. Do not use masks if the package is damaged or the parts are incomplete,
F. Respiratory protection for non oily particles only.
G. It is recommended to store in a dry, ventilated and non corrosive gas environment; The humidity is lower than 80%, and the storage temperature must be between - 20 ℃ and 30 ℃. Keep away from ignition sources and flammable materials.
H. This product is not suitable for anoxic environment, underwater operation, fire protection, industrial dust prevention and other special industries, nor for infant respiratory protection.
1. If ventilation is poor, breathing is difficult or sleeping, do not wear a mask.
J. Those with abnormal cardiopulmonary function should use masks carefully.
K. If the mask is damaged or you feel a significant increase in respiratory resistance, please replace it in time.
50. If there is any discomfort or adverse reaction during use, please stop use immediately.
50. Do not reuse. Masks are disposable products.
*Please note that the wearer must read the instructions before use. Please keep these instructions for reference.
Manufacturer: Guangdong Jinye Technology Development Co., Ltd
Address: 5th floor, building 2, No. 8, qiaolonghe East Road, Tangxia town. Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China, 523730
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news, updates, and other emails.